Name: Jack Ward-Golden
Place of Birth: Portsmouth
- Previous Clubs/School: Only Havant RFC
- What do you do for a living? Service Co-ordinator for Maritime Industry Safety Equipment.
- How long have you played with HRFC? Since under 14/15 age group
- Age You Played Your First Rugby Game And Who For: 14 – HRFC
- Who is your favourite rugby player of all time, and why? Jason Leonard. He always looked liked he enjoyed playing the game on and off the pitch.
- What is your memorable rugby moment? Beating Rosslyn Park in the Academy.
- Who is your funniest team mate, and why? Lewis Osborne (just look at him! Cracks me up everytime!!)
- Name 3 people you would invite to dinner: Jason Leonard, Phil Vickery & Martin Castrogiovanni.
- Favourite Quote/Saying: ‘Not you fat Jesus’
- If You Were A Film Character Who Would You Be And Why? Alan from The Hangover (already got the beard and hair!)
- If You Could Turn Back Time And Witness One Event, What Would It Be? England winning the football world cup 1966 (it’s never going to happen again)
- Which Teammate Is Most Likely To Spend Longest In The Shower? Grant Morris.
- What Is The One Piece Of Advice You Would Give To Children Playing Mini And Junior Rugby: Enjoy it, smile and have some fun along the way.
- Which Cartoon Character Would You Like To Have A Date With?: Jessica Rabbit