Name: Niall Copeland
Place of Birth: Ballymoney, N Ireland
Weight: 100 Kg
- Previous Clubs/School: Dalriada School, University of Bristol RFC,Royal Navy, Ballymoney RFCBallymena RFC,Calgary Canucks
- What do you do for a living? Weapon Engineer Officer, Royal Navy
- How long have you played with HRFC? Re-joined this season, first played for Havant 4 Years ago (Sep 09)
- Age You Played Your First Rugby Game And Who For: 6, Ballymoney RFC Minis
- Who is your favourite rugby player of all time, and why? Willie John McBride – A hard working, charismatic and determined leader, regarded as the greatest Lions captain and is a true Ballymena Legend.
- What is your memorable rugby moment? Scoring a try on my Royal Navy debut versus the Royal Australian Navy at Brickfields Plymouth.
- Who is your funniest team mate, and why? Eneko Ansoleaga, whether he means to or not everything he says is hilarious – he is also the hairiest man in the world!
- Name 3 people you would invite to dinner: Edmund Hillary, Henry Morton Stanley, Father Ted
- Favourite Quote/Saying: “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars”
- If You Were A Film Character Who Would You Be And Why? Marty Mcfly – Simple, he got to drive the DeLorean (NI’s only production car)
- If You Could Turn Back Time And Witness One Event, What Would It Be? November 9 1989, Tearing down of the Berlin Wall
- Which Teammate Is Most Likely To Spend Longest In The Shower? Luke ‘Hollywood’ Barfoot
- What Is The One Piece Of Advice You Would Give To Children Playing Mini And Junior Rugby? Enjoy what you do, rugby is for everyone
- Which Cartoon Character Would You Like To Have A Date With? Chetara (80s Thundercats)