Name: Sam Woodgate
Place of Birth: St Mary’s Hospital
Position: Winger/where needed
Weight: 15.5 stone
- Previous Clubs/School: none
- What do you do for a living? Painter & Decorator
- How long have you played with HRFC? This is my 3rd year
- Age You Played Your First Rugby Game And Who For: 22-HRFC
- Who is your favourite rugby player of all time, and why? Too many to remember…
- What is your memorable rugby moment? When Justin chased a guy down the whole pitch and got the ball from the guy kicking it up the pitch
- Who is your funniest team mate, and why? Grant he is just a funny man can all ways put a smile on my face
- Name 3 people you would invite to dinner: Grant, Justin, Pat
- Favourite Quote/Saying: Grant: he’s got loads of them!
- If You Were A Film Character Who Would You Be And Why? Batman: he gets nice cars, saves the day and has loads of money
- If You Could Turn Back Time And Witness One Event, What Would It Be? England winning the Rugby World Cup! I watched it on TV but being there would have been amazing!
- Which Teammate Is Most Likely To Spend Longest In The Shower? Grant coz of his hair
- What Is The One Piece Of Advice You Would Give To Children Playing Mini And Junior Rugby: Everyone has a bad day but pick yourself up and keep working at it and you will get better!
Which Cartoon Character Would You Like To Have A Date With?: Betty Boop