Name: Nick Goodger
Place of Birth: Burton
- Previous Clubs/School: John Cleveland College, Hinckley RFC, UWIC RFC, Leicester Tigers, Leicester Lions, Harden RFC, Portsmouth RFC
- What do you do for a living? Procurement Manager for BT
- How long have you played with HRFC? 3rd Season
- Age You Played Your First Rugby Game And Who For: 11 for Hinckley RFC
- Who is your favourite rugby player of all time, and why? Martin Johnson, a true leader.
- What is your memorable rugby moment? Making my International debut for Ireland u18 against Wales u18 in 2003
- Who is your funniest team mate, and why? Captain Jack, just because he looks like a pirate.
- Name 3 people you would invite to dinner: Churchill, Nelson & JFK
- Favourite Quote/Saying: A women commenting to Winston Churchill “Sir you are drunk!” Churchill responds “Yes madam but in the morning I will be sober however you will always be ugly”
- If You Were A Film Character Who Would You Be And Why? What do you mean if?!
- If You Could Turn Back Time And Witness One Event, What Would It Be? D-Day because you will never see anything like that again.
- Which Teammate Is Most Likely To Spend Longest In The Shower? My team mates shower?
- What Is The One Piece Of Advice You Would Give To Children Playing Mini And Junior Rugby: Don’t give up and keep practicing
- Which Cartoon Character Would You Like To Have A Date With?: Jessica Rabbit