Name: Sam Cooksley
Place of Birth: Greenwich, London
Height: 5 ft 9 inches
- Previous Clubs/School: Dartfordians RFC, Blackheath FC, Chislehurst & Sidcup Grammar School.
- What do you do for a living? Student
- How long have you played with HRFC? 1st Season
- Age You Played Your First Rugby Game And Who For: Aged 5 for Dartfordians RFC
- Who is your favourite rugby player of all time, and why? Schalk Brits, great step and running game.
- What is your memorable rugby moment? Winning the Old boys game for Chislehurst & Sidcup Grammar School with a penalty kick in the last minute. (Yes I’m a Hooker who kicks)
- Who is your funniest team mate, and why? Eneko, he genuinely thinks he descended from Wookies!
- Name 3 people you would invite to dinner: James Corden, Jack Whitehall, Brian O’Driscoll.
- Favourite Quote/Saying: “Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad”
- If You Were A Film Character Who Would You Be And Why? Ryan Gosling, the man is an absolute god!
- If You Could Turn Back Time And Witness One Event, What Would It Be? It would definitely have to be the 2003 RWC final, seeing Jonny knock over the winning dropgoal would be a dream!
- Which Teammate Is Most Likely To Spend Longest In The Shower? Olley O’Gorman, the kid loves himself!
- What Is The One Piece Of Advice You Would Give To Children Playing Mini And Junior Rugby: Just remember: Front Row – Best in Show!
- Which Cartoon Character Would You Like To Have A Date With?: It would have to be Penelope Pitstop.